Friday, October 14, 2005

Tuesday is knit-along day

Oh, it is Friday, you say? Maybe for you, not for me.

button02
I made two more squares for the for the Afghan Project in Memory of John Annie is making.

sockitalong
Two socks on two circulars.

pink
Still no progress on the Branching Out Hand warmers, but yesterday I received Debbie Bliss Home and I casted for a felted bag with Peruvian Collection Highland Wool in pink - stashbuster project!

scarfstylekal
Misty Garden is done, next on the needle is either Campus Scarf from Scarf Style with Filatura di Crosa 501 for my father or Interlocking Balloons with Far East Collection Cashmere for my father in law.

Summer Knit-Along
I know, summer is over, but if you look outside today, you would swear it is July.
The stats: 9 summer projects done (SnB Little Top, Knee High Socks, Striped Toe-up Socks, Fragola, baby tank top, Matilde, Kidlet Tank, Haiku, and Soleil) and 2 on the needles (NBaT and Hopeful).

Baby-KAL
I finished a quick baby sweater and hat set, the Dancing Baby Pullover (pattern by me) in still on the needles.

FBBLogo
Two felting projects going on right now: a bowl with Heilo and Plassard Laine de Pays and a felted bag with Peruvian Collection Highland Wool in pink.

hopeful
I am at the v-neck!

challenge
2 squares done, 2 to go.

Peaceful Palms Knit Along
Now that I have joined this knit-along, I'll maybe finish my handwarmers?