Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Tuesday is knit-along day

button02
I have this afghan that I meant to send to Afghans for Afghans, and of course I forgot and missed the deadline. Thinking of sending it now anyway, otherwise I'll forget again.

sockitalong
What, no socks on the needles? That is not right.

pink
Still no progress on the Branching Out Hand warmers.

scarfstylekal
I casted for Misty Garden from Scarf Style with Etosha, 10 inches done.

Summer Knit-Along
Someone should tell the weather's gods that summer is officially over, because we are having 25C and up everyday. I am kind of looking forward to warmer knits, but again, that is one week in December here. The stats: 9 summer projects done (SnB Little Top, Knee High Socks, Striped Toe-up Socks, Fragola, baby tank top, Matilde, Kidlet Tank, Haiku, and Soleil) and 2 on the needles (NBaT and Hopeful).

Baby-KAL
The Child's Placket-Neck Pullover from Last Minute Knitted Gifts is officially a "big boy" sweater now, but the Dancing Baby Pullover (pattern by me) in on the needles.


YarnDiet
I had my first measurement day yesterday, weight is the same, but measurements are down. That's good, I guess.

hopeful
7 inches done - boring stockinette!

scarf_me_button_one
I have decided to make Misty Garden from Scarf Style with Etosha, then I changed my mind and I casted for Tiger Eye Lace Scarf with Twinkletoes Socks Yarn. I changed my mind again, the Twinkletoes Socks Yarn is not very soft, so Misty Garden is up, about 10 inches done.