Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tuesday was for knit-along

Stashbusters
I am yet to cast for Buttonhole bag with Heilo.

button02
I made a baby sweater for afghans for Afghans, but I was told that they want at least 50% and I used wool-ease. Oh, well, off I am to cast for another one.

sockitalong
I frogged my Peaks'n' Valley Socks - note to myself: I do not like variageted yarn and lace, how many times do I have to say this before I actually remember it?

pink
The only pink project I have on the needles right now are the Branching Out Handwarmers, and yes, I worked on them a little.

Summer Knit-Along
9 summer projects done (SnB Little Top, Knee High Socks, Striped Toe-up Socks, Fragola, baby tank top, Matilde, Kidlet Tank, Haiku, and Soleil) and 2 on the needles (NBaT and Hopeful).

Baby-KAL
One more Quickie Sweater on the needles.

YarnDiet
The scale is broken, really!

hopeful
6 inches done - boring stockinette!

scarf_me_button_one
I have decided to make Misty Garden from Scarf Style with Etosha, then I changed my mind and I casted for Tiger Eye Lace Scarf with Twinkletoes Socks Yarn.

sockapal2za_button
I got my socks (photos to come soon) and Nicole got mine!