Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tuesday is knit-along day

Stashbusters
I am still working on Haiku and I have chosen my stashbuster project for August, a Buttonhole bag with Heilo.

sockitalong
Happy Sox are done, and I am working on more baby socks.

button02
The first pair of baby socks new moms at Camp Pendleton are done and I am working on the second pair.

pink
Two pink projects on the needles: Haiku and Branching Out Handwarmers.

Summer Knit-Along
6 summer projects done (SnB Little Top, Knee High Socks, Striped Toe-up Socks, Fragola, baby tank top, and Matilde) and 3 on the needles (Haiku, NBaT and Kidlet Tank).


Baby-KAL
Matilde is done, Haiku is coming along.

Soleil Along
I got my needles!

unionsquare_kal2
Ordered the yarn last week, bought the Kool-aid yesterday. I received the wrong yarn, but they are sending the right one.

YarnDiet
Current weight: 69.4 kg (153 lb), I gained 1/2 kilo? Blame in-laws related stress, see below.
Ok, this is bad, current weight: 69.8 kg (154 lb), so another 1/2 kg? But I was at 70.6 kg (156 lb) last week, so I am going in the right direction.

tshirtalong
Back on.

FBBLogo
Yep, I joined a new knit-along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?