Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tuesday is knit-along day

Stashbusters
Matilde is done, and I am working on Haiku.

sockitalong
Finished the baby socks, started another pair of baby socks, one Happy Sox done, it's socks, socks, socks!

button02
Making baby socks for the new mom at Camp Pendleton.

pink
One pink projects on the needles: Haiku.

Summer Knit-Along
5 6 summer projects done (SnB Little Top, Knee High Socks, Striped Toe-up Socks, Fragola, baby tank top, and Matilde) and 3 2 on the needles (Haiku and NBaT).

Triada Along
Got La Boheme, but I am pondering if I want to make it after all.

Baby-KAL
Matilde is done!

Soleil Along
Still waiting for me needles.

unionsquare_kal2
Ordered the yarn last week, bought the Kool-aid yesterday.

YarnDiet
Current weight: 69.4 kg (153 lb), I gained 1/2 kilo? Blame in-laws related stress, see below.

tshirtalong
Back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?