Thursday, July 14, 2005

Another package from my Knitty SP

KnittySP4 package #3

Today when I got home my in-laws told me that a package arrived. Well, receiving this

KnittySP4 package #3

makes me do not care about the "in-laws" part - yes, they are visiting, do not ask for how long, please.

Look, Noro Tubu:

Noro Tubu

that Principessa wants, and I thought "yeah, right", before saying "do not even think about this one":

Rowan Kidsilk Haze

And look at all the goodies:

KnittySP4 goodies

This sheep is the cutest thing I have seen in a while:

sheep

and these candies are the best candies I ever had - and almost all gone already!

KnittySP4 candies

THANK YOU, SECRET PAL!

But there is something gone with my wonderful SP, she wrote that she is going to send me one last package - she can't count! But I can and I remember yarn well; Colinette and Patricia Roberts:

Knitty SP4 gifts

Cathay:

Knitty SP4 gifts

Today was the third package, I don't deserve a fourth one, you already spoiled me so much!

Oh, and she gives me an hint re her identity: she bought some yarn from HipKnits recently ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?