Friday, June 24, 2005

Will I make it?

If tonight I manage to finish the second Wavy Gravy and the purple hat:

Purple Hats and wavy Gravy Scarf

I have just 4 items left from Paperino's list, 3 scarves and one hat.
Will I make by Friday morning, his last day at his pre-school?

I have plans and yarn for 2 of the two scarves. No, let's rephrase that: I have yarn for everything, but plans for two scarves ( Buttercream with Knit Picks Kool-aid Yarn), I'll probably use Cascade 220 for the blue hat and I am still undecided about the scarf that needs to be pink. Maybe the Plymouth Outback Mohair - it does knit on #10!

Under finished objects, the 43th item of 2005:

Diagonal Rib Lace Scarf

Diagonal Rib Lace Scarf
Pattern: from The Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns
For: Paperino's teacher
Needles: US#6
Yarn: Peruvian Highland Collection Pure Alpaca - 3 balls

I think that after this weekend and next week, it will be a while before I cast for another scarf or another hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?