Thursday, June 30, 2005

Tuesday was for knit-alongs

Stashbusters
The A-line Jacket was supposed to be my May project - ops!

sockitalong sockapal2za_button
Nothing new to report on my Lorna's Laces socks, but that I am going to work on them on the flight to Hawaii.

button02
I am knitting baby things for moms at Camp Pendleton, the first project with be a Made with Love Layette . If you like to knit baby clothes, hop over there and read about this project.

button02
Two pink project on the needles: the Branching Out Wrist Warmers and Haiku.

Summer Knit-Along
6 summer projects done (SnB Little Top, Knee High Socks, NBaT, Striped Toe-up Socks, Fragola, and baby tank top) and 2 on the needles (A-Line Jacket and Haiku).

Triada Along
I got La Boheme, I hopes it goes better this time!

Baby-KAL
The baby cardigan is done, and I am working on the hat. And I started Haiku.

Soleil Along
I am bringing it with me to Hawaii.

unionsquare_kal2
After much discussion about the yarn, I have decided for the dye-my-own yarn option. I'll be ordering from KnitPicks when I am back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?