Saturday, June 04, 2005

Holy cow!

361
That is numbers of balls of yarn I have, and I am sure I am missing some.

As Marina noticed, my yarn debt keep climbing. I never had credit card debt in my life, but now I finally get the whole idea of buying now, pay it back later with interest. The rule "pay back yarn 5:1" had no deterrent effect on me, I just keep buying, so change of strategy.

I counted all my balls and hanks of yarn.

361

So, new rule: no buying whatsoever until I have knitted 50% of my stash.

You don't believe me? Well, neither do I so let's be realistic, shall we?

50% of my stash is 180 balls, so that's like saying do not buy yarn for one year. Don't. Think. So.

So, new rule: no buying whatsoever until I knit or give away 25% of my stash (90 balls); the only buying that is allowed is for my SP.

Oh, and about the brown kool-aid dyed wool? That's actually more a very dark grape color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?