Wednesday, May 11, 2005

What Does Your Birth Date Mean? - with comments

Deb and Cyn asked me how well the latest test result fits me. Here I go ....

Being born on the 3rd day of the month is likely to add a good bit of vitality to your life.

The energy of 3 allows you bounce back rapidly from setbacks, physical or mental. - True

There is a restlessness in your nature, but you seem to be able to portray an easygoing, "couldn't care less" attitude. - I always put out a "couldn't care less" attitude, the more I care, the more I pretend I don't.

You have a natural ability to express yourself in public, and you always make a very good impression. - Need to ask others about that

Good with words, you excel in writing, speaking, and possibly singing. - Singing? For Pete's sake, my children used to go to sleep not to hear me singing!

You are energetic and always a good conversationalist. - Energetic? I am so tired.

You have a keen imagination, but you tend to scatter your energies and become involved with too may superficial matters. - It's called Knitting ADD

You are affectionate and loving, but sometimes too sensitive. - I am overly sensitive, but I pretend I am not (see above)

You are subject to rapid ups and downs. - Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?