Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tuesday is knit-alongs

sockitalong

I am done with my fourth pair of socks!

pink

I am finishing the sleeves of the pink cardi - still. I am hoping to be done tonight.


Summer Knit-Along

4 summer projects done (SnB Little Top, Knee High Socks, NBaT, and Striped Toe-up Socks) and 2 on the needles (A-Line Jacket and the pink cardi).

Triada Along

Again, will I start it tonight? I did started it!

Baby-KAL

I am waiting on a ball of yarn to finish the first cardi, but I started a new project in the meantime: the tank top from Debbie Bliss' The Baby Knits Book with Endless Summer Collection Sonata - color Capri Blue.

Stashbusters

I did start on the A-line Jacket, but I doubt I'll finish it by the end of May!

On more knitting news, I finished the last of the scarves for Principessa's teacher:

Cantina

I really loved this yarn and on neddles #13 was such a quick knit!

So, another ball of yarn gone, 1/2 point, and I am mailing out two balls to someone, that counts too, so another point, I would be doing great if it weren't for eBay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?