Saturday, May 21, 2005

It's live!

Full Thread Ahead

And I am prepared, I have made a list of project for which I want yarn:

- Corset Pullover: 1,330 yds with a gauge of 19.5 sts / 4".
- Suspension Cardigan and Tank: 900 + 600 yds with a gauge of 20 sts / 4".
- Classic Cardy: 1,200 yds with a gauge of 18 sts / 4".
- Ibiza Stripe T-shirt: 218 yds in 5 colors (each) with a gauge of 18 sts / 4".

All summer projects, even if I must say I am thinking I should revisit this all summer clothing concept. Yesterday I wore my Ribby Cardi at work and for the first time in week I was not freezing and wrapping myself in the shawl I always keep in my office. Darn air conditioning? Maybe, or maybe not. I was ok on the patio too. The weather girl was saying 17 C, and 17 C (63 F, I just converted it) is not warm nor summer weather. So maybe I should skip the cotton altogether and knit everything in wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?