Saturday, March 05, 2005

Sunny Saturday

Look what Agnes has sent me:

markers

Aren't they beautiful? And about stitch markers, I have bought some from Suzie too - she is selling them to start up a small non-profit. Hop over and buy some!

On stash enhancement news, this morning I have met HoJo and bought some of her stash - beautiful yarn! We chatted for a good half hour and I suggest to put her blog in your bloglines because she is planning big things. I am so excited for her!

Knitting news:
The last two days I have gone to SF for the day: Caltrain = 50 minutes of knitting a day. Yes, it's only 25 minutes from PA to SF now, thanks to the baby bullet. If I do appreciate being in the city in such a short time, it's only 25 minutes of knitting.

So I worked on my second sockapalooza sock and I am at the heel - I am so happy I'll be done by tomorrow. I realized that I have started to stress about it - my pal is outside the US so I really want to mail these out Monday or Tuesday.

For a change, I am in "finishing" mode - I do not want to start anything new until I get some of my WIPs out of the way. I have been working on my Ribbi Cardy and on the Wavy Boxes Baby Blanket for Touching Little Lives.

2 comments:

  1. Ever since I know how to make these markers, I made myself a whole bunch using beads and charms I bought from Michael's. Suzie's are different ... her beads are more sophisticated and beautiful.
    I am about to finish my second sock using Fixation too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lu:

    I'm glad your daughter liked the pink, it is so cute. It was so fun meeting you. Post pictures when you're done!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?