Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Blogging from a hotel room

This is Paperino's sweater, whose neck I need to fix because it is too small:

stripes

so

febfix

for me too!

Driving up here, while someone else was driving, I finished my second hat with Pure Merino Wool Worsted - I made up the pattern, half knitted and half crochet, and it turned out so nice I need to write it down before I forgot what I did. But no photo because I do not have my camera. And I still have a little bit of yarn less, enough for something for Sam.

And I worked a little on the Knee High Socks for Principessa - I hope to finish the first one tomorrow on the drive back home.

My sister made her decision and we are going to the Katia Portofino Summer Top. I swatched the Spennakero and I am average as usual - 15sts/4".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?