Friday, February 25, 2005

Another (almost) finished object

Here it is, Daisy 2, minus sewing, but it's already in San Diego.

Daisy - almost done

My mom brought it there with her this morning and she'll sew it up before giving it to my niece. I so like that because I hate sewing. I have enough leftover yarn to make a matching Miss Dashwood.

So, another one down, what's next?

Well, I have 8 WIPs on the needles right night (gulp!), so I really should not start anything new and concentrate on finishing something.

Tonight I am going to work on the sleeves of my Ribby Cardi and finish those, or I could make the second of my Cashmerino hats. That is almost like starting something new.

Tomorrow is socks day and I am going to finish my fist sockapalooza sock.

2 comments:

  1. The Daisy 2 is adorable!! I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can relate...8 WIPs? I think I have 10. Arrrgh!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?