1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer high- and/natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?
Yes, I am. I use acrylic only if I had to (my charity projects, hospitals and so do not take wool because of allergies), but usually I cannot stand it.
I pretty much avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand.
2. Do you spin? Crochet?
No spin, I can crochet but I do not enjoy it much.
3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)
No real allergies, but cannot stand smoke.
4. How long have you been knitting?
Since I was 14 years old, but I am not going to say how long ago that was.
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Yes, links on the right.
6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
Anything that's fresh, mint like. Don't like sweet, floral scents.
7. Do you have a sweet tooth?
8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
I am not the craft type - knitting is the only craft I am good at.
9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
Yes, I have an MP3 player. But I ususally I just listen to what on the radio - no memory for names of singers and songs.
10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer?
I like warm colors for myself, like reds and browns. But today I am wearing pink.
11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
Married with two kids. No pets, children and husband are enough.
12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know)
Have a job that involves a lot of yarn.
13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?
I am obsessed with Noro and handpainted yarn lately. I adore the Peruvian Highland Collection from Elann. Debbie Bliss and Lorna's Laces are among my favorite. I would love to try Rowan. Cashmere and silk blends, I would kill for them.
14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
Acrylic and chenille.
15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?
Socks and scarves.
16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Anything that can be knitted.
17. What are you knitting right now?
Click "On the needles" list on the right.
18. What do you think about ponchos?
I love them, but I have big boobs so they make me look fat.
19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles?
Straight, and long. Cannot knit on anything shorter than 14".
20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Aluminum, no plastic. Never tried bamboo. Would love to try casein.
21. Are you a sock knitter?
22. How did you learn to knit?
My mom taught me.
23. How old is your oldest UFO?
I usually finish what I start, but I have an afghan who is taking a long time.
24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird?
25. What is your favorite holiday?
I have two kids, I would love to skip all the holidays, go to sleep around Halloween and wake up after Valentine's Day. That leaves out Easter, but I do not like chocolate that much. How about my birthday? Can we make that an holiday and have everybody remember even if it is few days before my daughter's birthday?
26. Is there anything that you collect?