Saturday, January 29, 2005

Here comes Daisy

that has been renamed Hearts since the daisies are gone.

Daisy
Pattern by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee from Knitty
Yarn: Cascade 220 - Dusty Rose #8114.
Needles #7

I truly loved the pattern - it is so easy and fast!

And talking about finished project, here a better photo of Valerie:

Valerie Poncho
Fiber Trend Pattern bought from One Fine Yarn
Yarn: Cascade 220 - Light Purple #8420, Cobalt Heather #9457 and Cerise #7802

As you can see the poncho is very heavy so it pulls down the collar. I'll need to sew that up so it stays put.

I am swatching for my Sock It to Me Collection socks right now as I type - I had such an hard time to settle on a patter, and finally I decided to use the Sock Calculator to make a pair of knee high socks for Principessa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?