Thursday, December 30, 2004

One childHood is done

panda

isn't Panda doing a good job modeling it? Here is a more traditional shot:

childHood

I am knitting non-stop the second one since it is the third time I am casting - I have a problem counting up to 59. So nothing about all my other projects, but I have joined Cara's Knit One Read Too read along and I am game for Alison's socka-pal-ooza.

Speaking of socks, socks and small spoon have been disappearing from my house. I know for sure I have lost 4 spoons and there are never clean socks in my drawer. Check the laundry basket, you say? Done it, nothing there either. I used to think the cleaning lady was getting creative with the spoons - she has a tendency never to put away stuff with similar stuff, like she puts pans with plates, mugs with tupperware, etc, but the little yellow spoons have been missing for months now.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely sweater! The panda looks great too!!! :o)
    Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater looks great!!

    Thanks for the help with bloglines. But I do have a question for you - how do I get the button on my site that says to subscribe with bloglines?

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?