Tuesday, June 15, 2010

World Cup Knitting

With six hours a day (3 games per day) dedicated to watching soccer, you would think a lot of knitting is happening. Actually, no.
Reason #1: I actually watch soccer, it is entertaining; other so called "sport" that are actually "past times" Paperino was playing lately, I only pretend to watch.
Reason #2: I actually enjoy watching so I do not have to do anything else while I am watching, the game itself is enough.

But before last Friday, I actually finished some projects. I made this baby shrug in two days, if you ever need a quick baby gift, this is it!

Two Days Bay Shrug
Pattern: Confection Baby Shrug by Tonya Wagner
Yarn: Supermerino by Artyarns 
Ravelry project page here.


Green and Yellow Daisy is finally all ready to go:

Green and Yellow Daisy
Pattern:
Daisy by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
Yarn: 1824 Cotton by Mission Falls
Ravelry project page here.

The Purple Sleekit Mitts are done:

Purple Sleekit Mitts

Pattern: Sleekit Mitts by Star Rabinowitz
Yarn: Nature's Palette Fingering by Hand Jive Knits
Ravelry project page here.

And the Katia Jamaica Shrug:

Katia Jamaica Shrug
Pattern: Little Girl's Shrug #288 by Diane Soucy
Yarn: Jamaica by Katia
Ravelry project page here.

Now, if only could I peel myself off from the TV to organize the projects for my stay in Italy ........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?