Sunday, November 09, 2008

SP13 Questionnaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
Karabella Aurora 8, I collect it, every color. Sometimes mohair makes me sneeze and itch.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
A vase for straight needles, a binder with plastic pockets for circular and dpn's.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I learned when I was about 14 years old. Advanced.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Yes, link on my blog.

5. What's your favorite scent?
Citrus.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Not really. But I love sour candies, the gummy like. But my kids want you to know that they love chocolate.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I spin. No other craft.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I like to listen to Italian music, and yes.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
Purple and red. I can't stand neon colors.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
Married with two kids. No pets.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
No hats or ponchos. I do wear scarves and half mittens.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
All of them!

13. What are you knitting right now?
Holiday gifts.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Yes.

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
No plastic, everything else is fine.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Yes.

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
February 2007, a shawl.

18. What is your favorite holiday? What winter holiday do you observe?
Thanksgiving and Christmas.

19. Is there anything that you collect?
Yarn?

20. Any books, yarns, needles, or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I subscribe to IK and Vouge Knitting. I have few knitting books in my Amazon list. And I do not have the latest Yarn Harlot book.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Nope

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes, I do knit socks. My foot is 8" circumference and 8.5" long.

23. When is your birthday?
Dec 3rd

24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID? Yes, lux2night