Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ravelympics 2008



The Ravelympics 2008 will start in 12 days while I am in Italy, with scarce internet access so I better get organized now (and I do have to decide what to bring with me anyway.)
I signed up with the Team FTA for the WIPs wrestling - I figured I had enough of them:

Logcabin Blanket
Sugar Maple Shawl
Gryffindor Socks
Sock Yarn Shawl
Jaywalker
Child's Vest
Boku Blanket
December Socks
Upstream Socks
Paperino's sweater
Back-to-School Vest
Scialle Diagonale
Very Red Cardigan
Rosso Decembre
Fall Fire Socks

So now, which ones to bring with me to Italy? The obvious choice is socks:

Jaywalker
Gryffindor Socks
December Socks
Upstream Socks
Fall Fire Socks

6 socks (the Gryffindor socks are a disaster, I have to start over, I am not even sure what I am doing) in 17 days? That is certainly doable (I need 10 about 12 hours to knit a sock), but can I knit only socks for 17 days without wanting to stab myself in the eye with a dpn out of boredom? That's a challenge ..........