Sunday, June 01, 2008

SP12 Questionnaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I am currently in love with Artyarns, especially the superwash in any weight.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
A vase for straight needles, a binder with plastic pockets for circular and dpn's.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I learned when I was about 14 years old. Advanced.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Yes, link on my blog.

5. What's your favorite scent?
Citrus.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Not really. But I love sour candies, the gummy like. But my kids want you to know that they love chocolate.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I do not spin. Yet. No other crafts.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I like to listen to Italian music, and yes.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
Purple and red. I can't stand neon colors.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
Married with two kids. No pets.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
No hats or ponchos. I do wear scarves and half mittens.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
All of them!

13. What are you knitting right now?
End of teh end teachers' gifts. A red cardi for me, a sweater for Paperino (my son), socks always, a blanket, a lace shawl, a couple of scarves.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Yes.

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I use both straight and circular, and dpn's. I love bamboo dpn's, aluminum circular and straights.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Yes to both.

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
Logcabin blanket, started in July 2006.

18. What is your favorite holiday?
I do not have one.

19. Is there anything that you collect?
Yarn.

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I subscribe to IK and Vouge Knitting. Books I want are on my Amazon list.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
No.

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes. 8" circumference, 8.5" long.

23. When is your birthday? Dec 3rd.

24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID? lux2night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?