Sunday, May 11, 2008

It is May

Every year, during the last two months of schools of the kids, time seems to accelerate in a mad spiral until they are off to Italy as soon as schools is out. All I seem to do these days is running from a musical rehearsal to a baseball game to a swim practice. May Challenges: Transportation. Not doing well.

While I stress about the fact that I am always driving, all I can manage to knit are minuscule projects:

Little Coriolis
Yarn: LuLu's Yarns Supersock
Pattern: Little Coriolis by Cat Bordhi


White and Purple Baby Hat
Yarn: Lion Brand Microspun

Eyelet Baby Hat
Yarn: Lion Brand Microspun
Pattern: ChemoCaps Eyelet Hat by Joanne Turcotte


 Blue and white baby hat
Yarn: Lion Brand Microspun

You would think that I am done with my Lion Brand Microspun, but I still have enough for another for another Eyelet Chemo cap. This Thursday game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?