Louise tagged me ... 7 random things about me:
1. I was born and grew up in Roma but I am not Roman because my family has not been there for 7 generations;
2. I do not like garlic and sunlight - I may have been a vampire in a previous life;
3. I used to live withing walking distance from Piazza del Popolo, now I have cows in front of my house;
4. I never wake up hungry and I can't have breakfast until a couple of hours after I woke - the idea of food when I am barely awake nauseates me;
5. A meal is not complete without fresh fruit and wine;
6. Even if I am Italian, I am a terrible speller in Italian; much better in English;
7. I can't tell left from right; if I give you directions, do not pay attention at what I say, but look where I point.