Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Yarn and itchiness

Last Roll - 09
Can you tell that I am itching to start something new?
The fact is, I am in sock purgatorio. I have these socks due in a week, so all I am knitting is sock sock sock. Yes, I need to make three, a pair plus a third one in a solid color. I am almost at the cuff of the second one, but, and it is a big but, there is mistake near the toe of the first one. Not really a mistake, it is just that I changed the lace pattern after two repeats. I do like the new pattern better, so I knit the second sock that way. And I need to knit the third one, and fix the first. So, purgatorio. Not hell, because, well, it's socks and sock yarn anyway, it can't be that bad.
If I finish one sock tonight I am giving myself permission to knit the collar of the EZ Surprise Jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?