Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry X-mas to me

X-mas arrived early for me this year, in the form of a package from my wonderful SP9:

SP9 package

All the gifts were individually and beautifully wrapped, and I did take a photo of them, but the camera decided to hate that particular picture. Stop rubbing your eyes, you are not hallucinating (I thought so too): the Ringo Bag pattern - so cool! - Lush bath products, Noro Kureyon:

Noro Kureyon

and the JitterBug sock yarn - I have heart about it, but this the first skein I hold in my hands:

Colinette JitterBug

The colorway, amazing, is Florentina.

This is the third package my SP has sent me, and each one has been better than the previous one.

Thank you, SP, can't wait to know who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?