Sunday, December 17, 2006

Knitting content, finally

I know that there has been little knitting content on this blog lately, but between things I can't show and gift that I am knitting and giving away so fast I forgot to take a picture ..... Excuses, excuses, I know.

So, finally, a scarf!

Colinette Scarf

It is that time of the year, gifts for the kids' teacher. Paperino stated that Ms. G. likes purple, dived into my stash, and came out with this - Colinette Skye, in my stash for a long time. Well, she is worth it. Principessa's, as usually, was not so easily please. Mr. O. likes neutrals and for a second she thought this could do it:

Filatura di Crosa 501 Hat

But then she decided, nope. Nothing in my stash satisfied her, so we stopped at the store today to pick up some Cascade 109 Tweed in color 7627. I'll make the hat tonight and then I have a week for the x-mas presents, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?