Monday, December 11, 2006

It's been raining

So the internet has been kind of iffy at my place, I tried to post but the connection was so slow that I could not see the photos on my flickr account, so it was like flying blind. I gave up.

A lots of this and that then.

You may remember that my Sock-ret Pal sent me some natural yarn a while ago, and since it was raining and surfing the web was frustrating, I have been dying:

Hand-dyed Unbalanced Ply

This is Corridale unbalanced ply, and for someone who does not like green much, I love it.

Then I bought some yarn at the local farmer market and dyed this:

Hand-dyed Handspun

And I dyed some DK cashmere:

Hand-dyed Cashmere


My Sock-ret Pal, and then this:

Sock-ret Pal package

The tea smells soooo good, and the yarn deserve some close-ups:

Old Orchard Yarns

Handspun Handdyed

But before that, my Knitty Winter SP sent me this:

package

filled with this:

Goodies

this:

Lane Borgesesia Mohair

and this:

X-mas ornament and blocking pins

And least but not last, I have the first photo of a finished project of a customer who bought one of my yarns:

LuLu's Sock Yarn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?