Sunday, November 19, 2006

Twist

Twist!
You know how the pattern in the round always say, "Be careful not to twist the stitches"? Well, twisting them is actually way more difficult than it seems, it took me four takes, I swear those little suckers were re-aligning themselves while I was not watching. Maybe it was because it was early in the morning, and I do not function before 11, or because takes 1-3 were with dpn's. It seems it is easier to screw up with circulars.



Handspun Hat
In the non-twisting kind, the hats I made with the handspun Michelle sent me are done. It was especially fun, I get a special kick of knitting I dyed myself just for fun, no noted, no idea how it is going to look. I have no idea what to do with them either, so I'll probably donate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?