Sunday, August 06, 2006

Knits in Progress

WIPs
I do keep a list with all my WIPs, but somehow I always managed to forget some of them, because too quick to make it on the list, or just because I am afraid people will think I am nuts. But then I get house cleaning urges, and I round up stuff. And pause.

1. Tivoli, been on the list for a while, I am at the waist decreases.

2. Karaoke Skinny Thing - I started this on Friday night, it may not make it on the list if it is done today.

3. Swatch for a sweater, still in designing phase

4. Embossed Leaves Socks, toddler version, why not on the list?

5. Slipped-Stitch Rib Socks from Sensational Knitted Socks in Toasty Toes - I got this on Friday.

6. HP Scarf in Karabella Aurora Bulky, still in the queue.

7. Tube Socks from Socks, socks, socks in CTH Supersock, never made it to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?