Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Karaoke Skinny Thing

Karaoke Skinny Thing
The Karaoke Skinny Thing is done.
A perfect stashbuster if not that knitting it made me want to make a striped sweater with each stripes combination I tried. Can't decide which one I like best. Well, do not like red and black, too Milan. If you are born in Italy, the soccer clubs colors will influence your color preferences forever, no way around it. Giallo rosso will never be Gryffindor for me.
Since I have been good for 63 days, I'll bring this into the store today and not plan to make a striped cardi.
But I can dive into my chest and dig out this. I believe I had a Noro pattern planned for it, so that it can be soft and beautiful instead of scratchy and beautiful.


Karaoke Skinny Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?