Monday, April 24, 2006

I had a plan

I always have a plan, and I usually do not follow it. But this time I thought I would. I finished Principessa's Hopeful, so I asked Paperino what he wanted. He said a Gryffindor Scarf, and I was all set. I am working on my Sugar Maple shawl, and when I am done with it, and I am going to cast for Susan's Mountain Stream Scarf - I can't handle more than one lace project at once. I have two socks on the needles, and I am actually working on NBaT again (when I am done with it, I am going to cast for Picovoli.)
Then two things happened:
1. New Spun and I had to cast for one of the project as soon as I saw it.
2. Kerrie emailed asking for submission for a book featuring handpainted yarns AND the Interlacements Yarn booth was next to FTA booth at the Knit and Crochet Show.
So guess what I have been doing in the last three days? Hint: the Spun project is basically done. Which pattern, do you ask?
Contest time, baby!
Post a comment with your guess and among the ones you guessed right, I'll randomly select a winner. The prize? The yarn to make the same project I am making.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?