Saturday, March 25, 2006

Secret Pals

It have been quite a week, between lot of work and internet not working right at my place, so I have many things to blog about, but today is all about Secret Pal. I received the reveal package from my SP7 and she held up her reputation of super extra special pal. You may remember the loot I got with her first package. Well, last week I got this:


Slide your mouse over to see what was inside.

See how creative she is? She put a star sticky note on each gift to give me a hint! And see how many things she sent me? I felt like x-mas!

Here is a shot of the yarn:

Cherry Tree Hill Glitter Alpaca

Cherry Tree Hill Glitter Alpaca in the Java colorway - really yummy!

Thank you so much, Tracey!

And I have nominated you for the best SP7 award, you truly deserve it!

I revealed myself to the person I was spoiling too, Wannietta. She is the fastest knitter in North America, and by the pace she cranks up projects on her blog, I think she could hold the Europe title as well.

East but not last, I owe my Knitty SP6 a public thank you for a gift she sent me a while ago:

Yarns 2 dye 4

She is feeding my addiction to yarn dyeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?