Friday, March 10, 2006

Karaoke Hats

I must tell you, Karaoke definitely ranks really up there in the list of my favorite yarns. The colors are stunning, from almost solids to variegated, and has all the characteristics I love in a yarn: it's soft, it is stretchy and bouncy, has great stitch definition. And on top of that, mainly colors:

Karaoke Hats

The brown hat is for my brother-in-law. I knit a scarf for him for x-mas, and since I had two balls left I made him a hat for his birthday. The colorways are Cocoa and Rustica.
The other hat is for my father - same story, scarf for x-mas, hat for his bday, but I ran out of yarn. The challenge will be buy just another ball of it, this Bluezz colorway is so beautiful that I found myself planning a sweater for me in it - and I do not wear blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?