Sunday, February 19, 2006

More about Stitches West

Have I told you guys I met Lily Chin?
And I saw Juls, who quickly hugged me and dashed out to more yarn buying, I finally met Jennifer and her mom, I saw Angela, my soccer mom friend who does not have a blog, Elspeth and Amy stopped by and I am sure I am forgetting someone.

Surprising enough, I did not buy any yarn, just some roving and miniskeins from Royale Hare who had the distinct advantage of being across the hall from FTA.

But the most amazing thing is that I sailed through six hours in a crowded and enclosed place. Probably Hollis would have appreciated if I had told this before I volunteer to work at her booth, but ...... I usually have a panic attack in crowded and enclosed place. But, see, love of yarn conquers all fears, I knew I could do it.

Macy's and Bloomingdale, on the hand end, will always freak me out.

EDITED TO ADD: Yes, I know who I forgot, Shannon, who stopped to the booth for five seconds, completely out on Benadryl (she is allergic to wool), waved at everybody, and went out to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?