Monday, January 23, 2006

Getting ready for the Olympics

Unless you are not living on this planet, you must have know about the Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics. I signed up and I am going to swatch this soon so that I can select one of these sweaters. I glanced to my on the needles list and I told myself that if I really want to challenge myself, I should vow to finish all my other projects before the Knitting Olympics start.
Then I came back to my senses, but I made a list:

Debbie Bliss Simple Jacket with Collar
Yarn: Austermann Caprice
Needles: US #7-8
Status: fronts finished but they are WRONG!

This needs to be finished by Feb 10th, I think it has been in time-out long enough. I am starting the sleeves.

Jaywalker
Yarn: Furryarn in Electic Skyy
Pattern by Grumperina.
Status: 4.5 inches

This too, Cara's deadline4 is Feb 14th.

RufflesYarn: Noro Lily
Pattern from Scarf Style
Needles: US #6
Status: 50% done

Bonus point if I finish this too.

Do not start any new project. Well, maybe a hat.