Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Tuesday is knit-along day

preemiebutton
I made two hats and mailed them too!

sockitalong
Two socks on two circulars.

pink
The pink felted bag is done - felting tonight!

Baby-KAL
No baby stuff on the needles right now.

FBBLogo
Two felting projects going on right now: a bowl with Heilo and Plassard Laine de Pays and the pink felted bag, that is done - felting tonight!

hopeful
I am past the armholes!

scarf_me_button_one
I mailed my scarf.

challenge
I won!

Peaceful Palms Knit Along
Now that I have joined this knit-along, I'll maybe finish my handwarmers? Maybe, if I can find them!

Stashbusters
Stashbuster is back, with a blog. Email me if you want to be invited!
I already finished my October stashbuster project (the pink felted bag) and started my November one - I am on a roll!