Monday, September 19, 2005

No knitting, I am in love

I am in love with this:

FileMaker8_box

So, no knitting whatsoever, not a stitch from Wednesday to Sunday night. My husband, who is sometime irritated at my constant knitting, does not seem to mind at all that I have been attached to my laptop for the last four days. Paperino, on the other side, is kind of worried - I overheard him asking Principessa: "What's wrong with mommy? She is not knitting".

Today is knitting night at Knitting_Click and I am going - 48 hours straight of database programming are enough. So maybe, it is not true love, but just a fling? I sewed up my last quickie baby sweater last night (photo to come soon), and every time I have knitted one of them, I have played with the pattern a little. I think I have it done exactly how I like now, and I'll probably put my version up soon.
Then I ripped the Frog Hat and Socks I was making for a co-worker (his wife is having a baby soon and they both love frogs). Good idea in theory, but no, they were hideous in practice. I'll make another baby sweater, not the quick one since it looks feminine to me, probably the one from Last Minute Knitted Gifts.

I re-arranged my queue - I need to face it, summer is over tomorrow and even here in California it is time to think about cooler weather. I need a cardi, and my chili red hemp/wool is calling me. And Pricipessa is asking daily when her winter Fragola will be done (I haven't casted for it yet). And yesterday she requested "cozy" socks (I think I have enough leftover from my Happy Soxs) . And I need to start on Misty Garden from Scarf Style with Etosha for the Scarf Me! exchange. Oh, and x-mas will be here before I know it, right?

As usual, so many projects, so little time!

Least but not last, wanna laugh? Read this.