Saturday, August 13, 2005

Soleil

Here is what I knitted back and forth from Minneapolis on the airplane:

Soleil

That is 3 balls of Amazon DK - I really do not think I'll use all of the 8 balls I bought. I always buy a little more rather than less, just to be on the safe side, but then I am really irritated at these one two balls I have left. Like this, I have two balls and something left of pink and one ball and something left of blue. The only stashbusting project I can think of making is a striped top of some kind.
I have decided to move the BHB to September - I have ordered the size 15 needles I needed and I can make the OSW with the leftover cottontots for Principessa as August stashbuster project. I have just about one skein left and nothing gives me more satisfaction then finishing off all the leftover yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?