Monday, August 29, 2005

Let's shake things

Stashbusters
Last night I casted for OSW with Bernat Cottontots.

button02
I mailed my contributions for the new moms at Camp Pendleton on Saturday: two pair of baby socks and one baby sweater. I am going to focus on afghans for Afghans now.

Soleil Along
Soleil is done and I am very happy with it - if my friend sends me a photo of her wearing it I'll post it.

pink
Two more pink projects done: Soleil and the quickie baby sweater. The only pink project I have on the needles right now are the Branching Out Handwarmers, and yes, I worked on them a little.

Summer Knit-Along
8 summer projects done (SnB Little Top, Knee High Socks, Striped Toe-up Socks, Fragola, baby tank top, Matilde, Kidlet Tank and Haiku) and 2 on the needles (NBaT and Soleil).

Baby-KAL
I just finished one Quickie Baby Sweater and I need to make another one pronto.

YarnDiet
I think the scale is broken, or lying ...... it seems I am stuck ay my starting weight. I am telling myself that since I am exercising, I am loosing fat and build up muscles, but my clothes do not feel any looser.

hopeful
I re-casted last night - gauge issues.

I joined two more knit-alongs:

shrugkal

scarf_me_button_one