Thursday, July 21, 2005

Cambridge, MA

I am going to Cambridge for work and I had made my plans to carve out some time for yarn shop hopping. The yarn diet diet is valid only in California, when I pass the state line all the bets are off and I can buy and buy. I just made this rule – it’s my diet and I’ll do as I please!
So, I arrive on Sunday at 5 pm and I think that Woolcott & Co. is open on Sunday. There are no store hours on the website, but there are workshop on Sundays so I can hope. It is really close to where I am staying.
Monday I’ll be busy until 6, so maybe I’ll just have time to ran to Windsor Button, but Tuesday I am going to A Good Yarn since I am free at 2:30 and my flight is at 7.
Anfd of course, I am hoping to get a lot of knitting done on the plane and in the hotel room at night. I’ll bring Happy Sox and baby socks with me, and I really hope the circular needles I ordered for Soleil and OSW will arrive today or tomorrow – I could get started on OSW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?