Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Tuesday is knit-alongs

Stashbusters
Ok, I am behind, still working on my May project.

sockitalong
I casted for Happy Sox with Lorna's Laces and I am working on it - I really love the pattern and the yarn!

button02
I am knitting baby things for moms at Camp Pendleton, the first project with be a Made with Love Layette . If you like to knit baby clothes, hop over there and read about this project.

Summer Knit-Along
6 summer projects done (SnB Little Top, Knee High Socks, NBaT, Striped Toe-up Socks, Fragola, and baby tank top) and 1 on the needles (A-Line Jacket).

Triada Along
Poor neglected Triada!

Baby-KAL
The baby tank top is done, and I am bringing the baby cardigan with me to the Peninsula Knitters meeting - I hope to finish the collar and make the hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?