Sunday, June 12, 2005

One more scarf

Three down, seven to go:

Wavy Gravy
Pattern by Rachel Russ from SnB Nation
Yarn: Bernat Breeze

I have another ball of Bernat, so I am making a second one. And this time my ball total did get down by one point!

I could not resist Lorna's Laces calling me so I casted for Happy Sox:

Happy Sox

and I am having so much fun - this pattern is really cute. I don't know yet what I'll do with the socks when they are done, since my feet and wool really do not agree, but for now I am just having fun making them.

This is what I have done so far of the Debbie Bliss A-line Cardi:

Debbie Bliss A-line Cardi

The pattern is just mindless stockinette, but the cardi would be perfect for California summer, so I am forcing myself to work on it. Well, not always:

Feather and Fan Scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?