Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Never enough yarn

HoJo sent an email to our local knitting group with the list of the yarns she'll be carrying once her online store open:

Cascade, Cherry Tree Hill, Curious Creek Fibers, Jade Sapphire, Malabrigo Yarns, Mango Moon, Prism, Swallow Hill Creations, and others .......

She did not qualified "others", but I googled all of them, well the ones I don't have. Did not see one I did not like.

And on the subject of stash enhancement and (not) yarn diet, I ran across Marina's yarn diet - wow, I have seen business plans less complicated, she means business. Interesting point, the "Rewards" section states:

"For every three pounds of yarn I use, I can purchase one pound of yarn."

I admire her integrity, I would have settled for "For every three balls of yarn I use, I can purchase one ball of yarn" knowing that is easier to cheat: wanna see how big a ball I can buy after using three 50 (or smaller) yards balls?

So, how many ball-points am I earning this week?

I started Multidirectional Diagonal Scarf: two balls!

Multidirectional Diagonal Scarf

I casted for handwarmers to go with Branching Out: one ball!

That's it? Only 1 ball-point? Need. To. Knit. More.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?