Thursday, April 21, 2005

I am back

I was so glad to home last night that I finished Branching Out:

Branching Out

I always come back from business trips exhausted - combination of not sleeping too well in strange places and packing as much as possible in one day and half. So we did not go to Three Bags Full, we actually worked until 6:30, but we did go to Edwardo as HoJo suggested. As Italian, I wouldn't call what I ate pizza, but it was delicious! And my boss can purl too now - lesson number two on the flight back.

But even if I did not go to a LYS in Chicago, plenty was waiting for me at home.

My Debbie Bliss Club kit arrived:

Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk

I have no intention of making the beret and cravat, but I do have plans for the yarn that is so yummy!

But the real welcome home was my Knitty SP package, also known as Marymac on the knitty board:

Knitty SP gifts

and this is only half of it, there is more:

Knitty SP gifts

and more:

Lorna's Laces scarf

yes, she made me a scarf with Lorna's Laces Lion & Lamb - I cannot stop petting it!

I love everything in it - and I have already used the notes to make list of "things to do", and of course they are "things to knit"!

Oh, before I forgot, I made Brancing Out with the Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool Marymac sent me in her first package. And I already have plans for Lou Lou: I am going to make another of Susan's scarves!

2 comments:

  1. Lu, your Branching Out scarf is simply stunning! The color is fabulous.
    Kudos!
    Susan
    http://ma2ut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Brancing Out is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?