Wednesday, March 23, 2005

SP4 strikes again

Look what my SP4 sent me:

gifts

Not one, not two, not three, but four (4!) hanks of Noro Gemstones, a yarn that is simply unbelievable. I cannot stop looking at it, all those little gemstones embedded in the yarn. It is so beautiful I think I should just wear the hank as a necklace. In her note, she says that since I enjoyed the Shinano so much, she wanted to introduce me to another favorite yarns of hers - she definitely has excellent taste in yarns!

Thank you, SP of mine!

And she sent me a much needed small black tote to carry my projects around.
Yesterday I went to my first Peninsula Knitter meeting and it was really nice to just sit, knit and chat for almost three hours. I am half way my Phoebe and I finished the back of the SnB Little Top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?