Saturday, March 26, 2005

Phoebe is done

Phoebe

Details:
Phoebe Capelet (by Norah Gaughan) from the Spring 2005 issue of Interweave Knits.
Yarn: Peruvian Collection Pure Alpaca from Elann (2 skeins)
Needles: US 10.5

I enjoyed so much making this capelet that I am going to make another one soon, with more Peruvian Collection Pure Alpaca from Elann I have in my stash. But not right, as soon I finished Phoebe I casted for Misty Garden by Jo Sharp using the Elsebeth Lavond Silky Wool my SP sent me:

Misty Garden

And on the subject, finishing one, casting one, here is my Ribby Cardi missing only the zipper:

Ribby Cardi

and I casted for Mariah:

Mariah

Yes, I casted and that's it. It was Thursday night and I can't read charts watching ER.

Did I mention my Orange Scarf?

Orange Scarf

I am using some Frizz I bought from HoJo and Scarabeo. I am making it just for fun and it will probably be a present.

Paperino's toe-up socks have become striped:

toe-up striped socks

And that's it with what I have done this week.

1 comment:

Got something to say?