Monday, February 14, 2005

San Valentino

There is only one reason why San Valentino was invented. Hallmark? No, this:

baci

Really, I have never know someone who actually care about San Valentino until I moved here. Perugina invented it to sell more of these:

bacetti

If you have a significant other or just a decent friend, you get
bacio
on San Valentino and you are happy. If you are a mom, you get a second round in May.

But this year Trader Joe's is not carrying them. I checked. What the heck, does that mean I get flowers? I rather have yarn.

On knitting news, I am almost done with the fronts of my Ribby Cardi. It is such an easy knit, I just wish I had more time to work on it, because I am trying to be good and do not start Mariah before I am done with the cardi. We'll see .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?