Monday, November 15, 2004

Look at what I got!

Shopping again, this time on eBay. I just got 10 skeins of Austermann Caprice in the color I wanted and that was not available on Elann. Now I need to buy the pattern I want and I am all set to go!

Austerman

and then from the same eBayer I bought 10 skeins of Four Seasons Eskimo

Eskimo
and I went to Faery Crafty to look for an appropriate pattern. Bad idea! I saw Simply Marilyn by Debbie Bliss that I absolutely need. Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Super Chunky goes for about $15/skein, so I am looking for a bargain online - another bad idea because I am doomed to see something else I like.
Back to the Eskimo, I found two patterns I like on Knitty:
- Banff by Jenna Wilson
- 3timesChic by Bonne Marie Burns.

On the completed projects side - yes, it does happens sometime - I am proud to report that I finished the Madil scarf and another of my 1 hour/1 skein scarf. Photos coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?