Sunday, May 08, 2005

FO's and WIP's

As I wrote, I have been knitting a lot so I have a couple of FO's and some progress on WIP's.

Tie One On is done:

Tie One On

as you can see it is really tie one no, not pin one on as the original, whose ties were so short you could not really tie them. Here is a shot of the back:

Tie One On

The Soft drawstring Pouch tassels are done so here it is, already filled with the gifts - my birthday present for a friend:

Soft Drawstring Pouch

As for WIP's, I am done with Nothin' But a T-shirt!

Nothin' But a T-shirt

Well, almost. I need to sew it together and do the collar, but still! I'll say again, that is not the color in real life, but it is the best I can do with this stupid cloudy sky.

With the crazy stripes sock yarn Susan sent me I started this:

Crazy Stripes Cardi

I love the idea of making garments with self patterning yarns and on the website where I found the pattern for this one there are a couple of more things I want to make. This is one is for a colleague who is having a baby boy.

HoJo told me about this last Tuesday and I am in love with that blanket, so here I go:

Fish

My first fish with Malabrigo Pure Merino - I can use all my leftovers for this project.

And speaking of leftovers and yarn, I am adding photos to my stash album, trying to document all of it. I think I am half through it - scary!

2 comments:

  1. Love your stripey version of Tie One On. If it is going to have ties, then it SHOULD TIE. It will be perfect with jeans. I always want to choose lacy or dressy things to knit, but I mostly wear jeans so I could really use one like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about using Desert Garden for the NBaT. What size and how many balls did you end up using of the main color?

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?